Thursday, February 12, 2009

Gary's first boo boo and figures out how to twirl in circles.

Yesterday 2/11, Gary was the first little guy to bleed. He bit his lip so hard! Blood everywhere. I was on my way home and coming in the door. Kristy was here this week watching the boys while mom went home and Benny had surgery. Chip and Kristy were beginning to get worried about the blood. By the time I got home he was screaming but the blood had slowed way down. Poor little guy. He got lots of extra love. He had a rough day. Today Gary was so happy when I got home. Jumped in my lap and then was laughing. He has a fat lip still and has his fingers in his mouth a lot. Maybe it's the lip, maybe it's new teeth. We're not sure. Tonight he turned himself in circles until he was dizzy. I think he was chasing his shadow, but not totally sure. Of course he stopped and then just hobbled and fell from being dizzy. Mom, Chip and I laughed SO hard. It was great. Ryan and Ben seemed out of sorts today. Hopefully tomorrow will be good. Everyone has pooped a bunch since the other day, so hopefully we're over that hump and can keep on organic milk.

No comments: